"To enrich lives through the joy of teaching and playing stringed instruments."
Are you looking for a new position? Take a look at ASTA's job postings!
Did you know your membership dues include the national organization AND your state chapter?
to see what your state chapter has to offer!
Start organizing your new school year
-- take a look at ASTA's publications
including the ASTA String Curriculum, a comprehensive K-12 string program curriculum with clear and concise scope-and-sequence and more than 200 specific learning tasks.
- Planning for an after-school program for next school year? Here are the steps to ensure success.
- "ASTA Standards for Successful School String/Orchestra Teachers" now online.
- Click here to find a 2016 summer camp.
- Renew online today! Log on (top right corner, your email user name and password) and once logged in, use the my account link next to the cart to manage your account and dues online.
2017 National Conference
- Interested in being an exhibitor next year in Pittsburgh? Click here!
- Save the date! 2017 ASTA National Conference, March 1-4, 2017