"Enriching lives through universal access to
fine string playing and teaching."
- Visit College Row at our National Conference in Pittsburgh! Register now as an attendee or exhibitor.
- Renew or start an ASTA student chapter to build careers and develop leadership skills! Application deadline has been extended to November 21, 2016
- Scholarships Available: Apply today for a Bornoff Scholarship. Deadline to apply is December 5, 2016
- Save $150 on registration by registering by the early bird deadline! Deadline is November 30, 2016
- Connect with friends old and new by attending the concert featuring the Verona Quartet on Thursday, March 2, from 8-9 PM.
- Register for the Suzuki Association of America's Teacher Development Program, Every Child Can! Space is limited- register here
- Interested in being an exhibitor next year in Pittsburgh? Click here!
- Did you know ASTA offers a member insurance program? Explore your options today!
- Planning for an after-school program for next school year? Here are the steps to ensure success.
- Check out the ASTA Calendar -- Complete with deadlines and State Chapter activities!
- Are you looking for a new position? Take a look at ASTA's job postings!
- Need someone to guide you through the first few years of teaching? Check out ASTA's Mentoring Program.