"Enriching lives through universal access to
fine string playing and teaching."
- Apply now for the String Researcher Award for 2017. Download the information.
- Scholarships Available: Apply today for a Bornoff Scholarship. Deadline to apply is December 5, 2016
- New String Research Journal is now available- Volume VI can be viewed online as a member or you may buy a hard copy for $24.95
- Start an ASTA Student Chapter: Start building your professional network today!
- Registration is now OPEN! Learn more and Register TODAY!
- Submitted a Session Proposal? Selection status emails were sent Monday, August 22 with your session details included. Questions? Email Meetings
- Interested in being an exhibitor next year in Pittsburgh? Click here!
- Research conducted by leading pedagogues will be on display with authors available to discuss their research and answer questions. Interested in presenting? Submit your proposal online by October 15, 2016 here.
- Planning for an after-school program for next school year? Here are the steps to ensure success.
- Check out the ASTA Calendar -- Complete with deadlines and State Chapter activities!
- Are you looking for a new position? Take a look at ASTA's job postings!
- Need someone to guide you through the first few years of teaching? Check out ASTA's Mentoring Program.
- Renew online today! Log on (top right corner, your email address will be your username and password both) and once logged in, use the "My Account" link next to the cart to manage your account and dues online.